Please review the form below to prepare for your submission. Only fully completed applications will be processed, and only applications sent via e-mail through this website (by completing the form below) will be accepted.
New Grant Application
Please note that the eligibility and funding criteria for this program changes periodically. You should refer to the homepage of the program’s website to confirm your current eligibility.
- Only fully completed applications with the required attachments will be considered for funding.
- Only projects that have not been committed to and don't start until after submission of your application will be considered for funding.
- Companies not in "good standing" with the Department of Revenue Services or Department of Labor are not eligible to apply.
- Applications will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.
- DRS Letter of Good Standing (An official DRS letter for the most recent quarter is required; evidence of your request for this letter is not sufficient)
- DOL Letter of Good Standing (An official DOL letter for the most recent quarter is required; evidence of your request for this letter is not sufficient)
- Proposed Project Quote or Proposal
- Project Budget Form
- Evidence of the applicant's ability to complete the project and meet the required funding match must be provided (i.e. bank statement, credit line availability, etc).
- Explanation regarding any litigation involvement
- Explanation regarding non-industrial zoned manufacturing operations
Please Print and Review this Application Before Continuing
Please be advised that your company and project may be highlighted in a press release and/or used for Economic Development Metrics issued by the state. Company proprietary or trade secret information will not be disclosed. If you would like additional information concerning this, please contact DECD.